Saturday, November 1, 2014

My mass media

I´m Juan Barahona Quirós from 3ºB and this is my mass media project:
This week I´ve been looking what mass media I have used most:
The radio, the TV ,my XBOX. and my smartphone were the elected.

-The TV: I have watched it half an hour per day when I´m having lunch and
   dinner. Before, it was my favourite mass media, but now I think the programmes
   they emite are so bad.

-The radio: I have listened it 1 hour per day when I´m doing my homework
   and also when I´m going to school by car.

-The XBOX: I have played on it two hours per day. I use it to play videogames
with my friends and have a good time.

And finally, my favourite mass media and the more time I spend with it. My smartphone.
 I spend about six hours per day with it.
Mostly, I use it for sending messages to my friends, listening to music and watching
videos from YouTube. Also, I look for information on it because it´s the fastest way
to now what is happenig in the world.
I think that I couldn´t live without my smartphone. If I forget it one day, I fell lost.
I believe that the smartphone has changed our world because for example now you can
talk with a person which is thousand of kilometres away from you, and this in the past
was unthinkable.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to read more about other mass media that you use in your dialy routine. Pay attention to spelling mistakes.

    ReplyDelete