Monday, October 27, 2014

SEALIFE. MAITE SUSO 3ºB

The octopus is the main figure that I´ve chosen for my icon, symbol and logo.

I started thinking of something that it could take the atention of people, so I just remembered once I went to an amazing aquarium and I saw a huge octopus that it made me stop breathing.In my opinion the tentacles are the most important part on this mollusc.

-The icon is a simple drawing of an octopus.    -The symbol is an abstract doodle of the animal.
-And eventually the logo is the name of a new aquarium that I´ve just imagined.

                                                                                                           MAITE SUSO ARGÜELLES.3rd B


1 comment:

  1. very good, Maite, you ´ve developed the idea from reality to abstraction. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete