Sunday, June 14, 2015

My mother´s blog: Vintage & Chic

My mother is a decor blogger. Her blog is called Vintage & Chic. She started the blog seven years ago to share ideas and inspiration for decorating homes. In her blog you will also find some D.I.Y. (Do it yourself) and the work of some photographers and artists. Since the beginning of the blog she has published more than two thousand and five hundred posts. Now I´m going to share with you some of my favourite photos and one video, that I have found there.

Let´s start with the video: an incredible watercolour portrait.



Now let´s continue with some images, most of them related with art and photography.
Under each photo you will find a link to the author´s website.


Artist: Anna Wili Highfield



Artist: Lorraine Loots



Artist: Olga Protasova



Artist: Eldar Zakirov


Artist: Fashion cartoons

1 comment: