1) Name: Turning Torso
3) Movement: Rotation movement
4) Function: Residential building
5) Shape: Revolving cylinder
6) Materials: Metal, glass and cement
7) Characteristics: Inspired in a human siluate.
8) Construction: 27 of August of 2005
Turning Torso’s author is Santiago Calatraba, and it has rotation movement. It is inspired in a human siluate that is rotated.
Santiago Calatraba is a Spanish arquitect and he building Turning Torso on 27 of August of
2005 in . Sweden
I think this building is very beautiful and very complicate. I choose this building because is very complicate to make and is not very know. I want to go to this building and see inside it.