Tuesday, April 9, 2019

"Totem Animal" by Alejandro Morís Lara

                                            My totem Animal 

              I have choosen the bird. The bird is a vertebrated which live all oround the world. The great majority can fly except for the penguin. They have a peak and usually fur. Some examples of this animals can be the buzzard, the baker bird or the canary. Birds were very special in greek mythology. The "AVE FENIX" was considered sacred. This bird was expected to burn out and reborn, greek people made a methafora with life, "don´t be afraid of dieying because you will reborn". Humans associate birds with wisseness, aim and to chill out probably because birds always have the same roll in films and in videogames. In tattoo world, birds have became very popular, specially during the last decade, they express freedom and luck.

           I have choosen this animal because I think it represents me in the way that I don´t like having frontiers, I like beeing free.

Alejandro Morís Lara 3ºChttps://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjrsZPPyMHhAhVDXhoKHexTCk8QjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fes.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FPasser_domesticus&psig=AOvVaw1sZqQyuaXDQc0_QMhlmtpk&ust=1554849690258621  (link to a photo of a bird)

       


No comments:

Post a Comment