Friday, November 21, 2014

My favourite mass medium by Mateo Cifuentes -3rd C-

                     My favourite mass medium

                                            -Book-

 -I've chosen the book as my favourite mass media, I actually didn't know what to chose, because I also like the tablet, but I thought these days I spend more time reading than using the tablet, so I decided this. Currently I'm reading "A Storm Of Swords" from the saga "Song of Ice and Fire" taken to the TV as "Game Of Thrones" (the title of the 1st book)

   I like reading  fantasy medieval books because, to me, they are the most interesting of all, I started reading Harry Potter when I was about eleven, and since then I've ausually read this kind of books. Before this I also read "The name of the wind", "The fear of a wise man" or the "Lod of the Rings" saga.


No comments:

Post a Comment